– 2 eggs or 4 egg whites
– additives – fresh veggies and meats of your choice
– low fat cheese if cheese is necessary
– Ziploc bag
Crack 2 eggs (large or extra-large) into the bag (not more than 2) shake to combine them.
OPT for 4 egg whites to eliminate fat content.
Put out a variety of ingredients such as: onion, green pepper, tomato, mushroom, or chicken. – Try to avoid high sodium additives like bacon, ham and cheese
Make sure to get the air out of the bag and zip it up.
Place the bags into rolling, boiling water for exactly 13 minutes.
Open the bags and the omelet will roll out easily. Be prepared to be amazed!!
Nice to serve with fresh fruit!! YUM
Imagine having these ready the night before, and putting the bag in boiling water while you get ready. And in 13 minutes, you got a nice omelet for a quick breakfast!!!
- Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 298.2 (reduced with egg white substitute)
- Total Fat: 15.9 g (reduced with egg white substitute)
- Cholesterol: 394.0 mg
- Sodium: 341.4 mg (reduced when eliminating bacon, ham and hash browns)
- Total Carbs: 2.7 g
- Dietary Fiber: 0.3 g
- Protein: 18.2 g (reduced with egg white substitute)
3 thoughts on “ZIPLOC OLMETTE”
This sounds awesome.. perfect to have prepared ahead of time for the mornings– it’s not always easy getting a good breakfast in with the kids and the morning routine. I’ll have to definitely try this one!
This sounds awesome and great for the busy mornings with the kids. I definitely need to try this one!
I agree…minimizes time wasted all week when you prepare ahead. And I LOVE omlettes!