Summit County Ohio Kickboxing classes
If you’re an athlete, you know that core strength, leg strength, agility, balance, flexibility, quickness, and speed are all very important for any sport. Finding a workout, however, that incorporates exercises to enhance all of these areas isn’t easy. MMAXOUT is unique in that it combines a number of different and effective workout principles into an exercise program guaranteed to improve upon all of these fitness domains.
A typical MMAXOUT workout consists of 45 – 60 minutes of the following:
- Plymometrics: Plyometric movements, in which a muscle is loaded and then contracted in rapid sequence, use the strength, elasticity and innervations of muscle and surrounding tissues to jump higher, run faster, throw farther, or hit harder, depending on the desired training goal. Plyometrics is used to increase the speed or force of muscular contractions, providing explosiveness for a variety of sport-specific activities.
- Muscle Confusion: When you have a workout routine that you repeat day in and day out, your body and muscles become accustomed to these exercises and eventually your results will plateau. Muscle confusion challenges your body to reach its maximum potential by eliminating the ‘plateau effect’. With MMAXOUT, no two workouts are the same and each class brings on a new set of challenges, forcing you to push your body to the max & ultimately gaining extreme results.
- Weight/Strength Training: Strengthening muscles through weight training improves muscular endurance, balance, coordination & posture and lowers your resting heart rate, all of which are paramount in any athlete’s success.
- Kettlebell workouts: Incorporating kettlebell exercises into your fitness regime is an awesome way to increase muscular endurance, lose fat, build size and strength as well as seriously improve your speed and explosive power.
- Kickboxing: The MMAXOUT program also integrates boxing and kickboxing, which is a great total body workout and improves balance, flexibility, coordination and endurance. Kickboxing, combined with these other workout principles, will help you to get in the best athletic shape of your life. Seriously.
How Can MMAXOUT help me train for football season?
The MMAXOUT program has helped hundreds of athletes all over the country to improve their athletic performance in their particular sport(s). By combining high intensity movements with a comprehensive strength and speed program, the result is a training program that is unparalleled.
Every football player needs to be strong in mind, heart and body. He needs to be fast and explosive. He needs to be able to perform when tired and exhausted. The MMAXOUT program was designed to meet the needs of athletes at all levels of training advancement.
We would like to invite you and up to 20 members of your team to the MMAXOUT facility for a complimentary hour-long training session so that you can see how the program can help your football team improve its overall strength, endurance, flexibility, speed and balance.